Classic Artisan Original (Pre-sliced)
Beware, our classic artisan burger buns are highly addictive. This bun is available pre-sliced, and made with unbleached, untreated, enriched wheat flour, water, sea salt, yeast and malted barley. Be careful, legend has it that once you go Boulart burger bun, you never go back.
SPICED LAMB BURGER WITH GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
- 3 Boulart® Original Classic Burger buns
- 1 lb of ground lamb
- 1 tbsp of ground cumin
- 1 tbsp of ground coriander
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups of good quality green olives, pitted
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 sprigs of tarragon, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp of capers
- ½ of a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into ½” slices
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 handful of arugula
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the ground lamb with the cumin, coriander and chopped rosemary. Mix well and form into 3 patties.
- Place a grill pan onto high heat and season the lamb patties liberally on both sides with salt and pepper.
- When the grill pan is hot, begin grilling the burgers ensuring a dark golden crust is seared on the first side.
- While the burgers cook, place the olives, lemon zest, tarragon and capers into a food processor. Process the tapenade, keeping it slightly chunky. Set aside.
- Flip the burgers to continue grilling on the second side, and continue cooking until desired doneness.
- Grill the burger buns, cut side down, beside the burgers to lightly toast.
- To assemble, spoon a heaping tablespoon of tapenade onto the base of the bun, followed by a lamb patty, garnishing with a few slices of cucumber, tomato and onion. Finish with a pinch of arugula and alfalfa sprouts.