Original Classic Artisan (Pre-sliced)
Our classic artisan burger buns are highly addictive. This bun is available pre-sliced, and made with unbleached, untreated, enriched wheat flour, water, sea salt, yeast and malted barley.
SPICED LAMB BURGER WITH GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
- 3 Boulart® Original Classic Burger buns
- 1 lb of ground lamb
- 1 tbsp of ground cumin
- 1 tbsp of ground coriander
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups of good quality green olives, pitted
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 sprigs of tarragon, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp of capers
- ½ of a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into ½” slices
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 handful of arugula
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the ground lamb with the cumin, coriander and chopped rosemary. Mix well and form into 3 patties.
- Place a grill pan onto high heat and season the lamb patties liberally on both sides with salt and pepper.
- When the grill pan is hot, begin grilling the burgers ensuring a dark golden crust is seared on the first side.
- While the burgers cook, place the olives, lemon zest, tarragon and capers into a food processor. Process the tapenade, keeping it slightly chunky. Set aside.
- Flip the burgers to continue grilling on the second side, and continue cooking until desired doneness.
- Grill the burger buns, cut side down, beside the burgers to lightly toast.
- To assemble, spoon a heaping tablespoon of tapenade onto the base of the bun, followed by a lamb patty, garnishing with a few slices of cucumber, tomato and onion. Finish with a pinch of arugula and alfalfa sprouts.