Cranberry & Chocolate
These sweet loaves are delicious heated with just butter!
These decadent, limited edition loaves are made with dark chocolate chunks and dried cranberries for a sweet tasting bread that’s good enough for dessert.
- 1 Boulart® Cranberry & Chocolate loaf
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 orange, zested
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a bowl and spatula beat the ricotta and cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- Add in sugar, vanilla and orange zest and continue to stir until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate mixture until needed.
- Slice the Cranberry & Chocolate loaf with a bread knife while still warm and serve alongside the cannoli spread.