Olive Oil & Fine Herbs Focaccia
Rome wasn’t built in a day. These breads are a different story. Our focaccias are made with unbleached, untreated, enriched wheat flour, water, olive oil, sea salt, fine herbs, yeast and malted barley.
Olive Oil & Fine Herbs
27804 (US)Product sheet (pdf)
You'll also love
Mint & pistachio lamb sandwich
- 2 Boulart® Olive Oil & Fine Herbs Focaccia
- 1 boneless lamb shoulder
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chili powder
- Kosher salt
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 heads baby gem lettuce, washed
- 1 bunch mint, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pistachios, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rub lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper before adding chili and garlic powder. Let it marinate for a few hours or overnight if possible.
- Place a grill pan on high heat and sear the lamb shoulder on all sides until dark golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (218 °C). Once lamb is nicely seared, roast in the oven for 30-45 min. depending on desired level of doneness.
- Remove lamb from the oven and allow to rest. Meanwhile, mix onions with vinegar and season with a good pinch of kosher salt before letting sit for five min. and stirring in the remaining salsa ingredients. Add enough oil to cover and season with salt.
- Thinly slice lamb against the grain, then open up the focaccia and place the baby gem lettuce on the bottom, followed by the roasted lamb and salsa. Include some juice from the salsa so it will coat the lamb and lettuce. Lastly add the top layer of the focaccia.