Grab a bite to eat. Literally. Our original flavour bites are made with unbleached, untreated, enriched wheat flour, water, sea salt, yeast and malted barley.
You'll also love
Lush lemon curd
- Boulart® Original bites (as many as required)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch pieces
- In a medium saucepan without any heat, whisk together sugar, lemon zest, egg yolks and then lemon juice and salt.
- Add butter and place pan over medium-high heat. Cook while whisking constantly until butter has melted and the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, with small bubbles forming around the edge of pan. Continue for about five minutes, being careful not to boil.
- Remove pan from heat while continuing to whisk. Pour into a glass bowl and press plastic wrap against the surface of curd and refrigerate until cool.
- Curd can be stored in airtight jars for up to two weeks and tastes great smeared on warm bites.