Original Classica Loaf
Sometimes it’s best to let our bread do the talking. Made with unbleached, untreated, enriched wheat flour, water, sea salt, yeast and malted barley, this ciabatta speaks for itself.
Mozzarella & chorizo pull-apart bread
- 1 Boulart® Original Classica Loaf
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of crumbled or sliced chorizo
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 brunch of green onions, green parts thinly sliced
- Kosher salt + freshly ground black pepper
- Place a small sauce pot over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Once the olive oil is hot, add the garlic and stir, cooking until it turns slightly golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and basil to the pot and gently simmer until the tomato sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut down through the bread, ¾ of the way, in a criss-cross diagonal pattern. Stuff the cheese and chorizo in between the bread slices.
- Place the stuffed Classica loaf under the broiler and heat until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with the green onions and serve alongside the warm tomato sauce.